Harlem Cultural Heritage Walking Tours
At Harlem One Stop, we offer unique tours of Harlem and upper Manhattan: neighborhood walking tours of West, Central, and East Harlem, Gospel tours, music, and jazz themed tours, Harlem Renaissance tours. Our programs feature Harlem’s Culture, Heritage, Architecture, and History and explore uptown neighborhoods in a unique and inspiring way.
Harlem One Stop is a community-based organization. We are deeply involved in serving the interest of the community and preserving what makes Harlem great. We work hard to make sure our visitors get a unique and authentic experience of Harlem.
All our tours guides live in Harlem and are involved in the life of the community. They know all about Harlem’s History as well as Harlem as it is Today.
Tours are Free for New York Pass Holders but a credit card is required to secure your space when booking your tour. The card will only be charged in the case of "no show" without advance cancellation.
Tours are currently offered in English only.
NEW! Harlem One Stop™ Selected Cultural Walking Tours are now available with purchase of the NEW YORK PASS. The New York Pass offers you must-see attractions, museums and tours for one low pre-paid price. This saves you up to 40% off compared to regular admission plus gets exclusive extras others miss out on. You can even skip the line at the most popular attractions. Learn more.
Harlem One Stop tours included in the New York Pass: NEW! HALLELUJAH GOSPEL WEDNESDAY!
- Hallelujah Gospel Wednesdays, Inspirational gospel and spirituals with local church, Wednesday at 5:30 pm - 6:45 pm BOOK NOW
- Neighborhood Walking Tours on Tuesday, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays at 10:00 am - 12 pm BOOK NOW
- Swing Stroll and Dance Class, Mondays at 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm BOOK NOW
- Sunday Gospel with Locals, 9:00 am - 11:00 am (Central Harlem) NOT INCLUDED IN THE NEW YORK PASS.
- Sunday Walking Tour and Gospel in West Harlem, 9:30 am -12: 30 pm (West Harlem) NOT INCLUDED IN THE NEW YORK PASS.
Advance purchase recommended. Tours can quickly sell out!
Harlem One Stop Tours
Central Harlem Walking TourSaturdays
Private Group Tour: Harlem is Home - Romare Bearden's HarlemThrough July 1, 2030
Private Group Tour: Harlem is Home Tour - Trinity CemeteryThrough July 1, 2025
Private Group Tour: Harlem is Home Tour - Harlem Swing & Lindy HopThrough July 1, 2030
Private Group Tour: Harlem is Home Tour: Alexander Hamilton - His Life, Times, and HarlemSundays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays
Explore Harlem with Custom Group ToursNearly all of the tours above can be customized for your group to create a unique and memorable experience! Our insiders can create a tour package to include meals and performances—all within your budget. Flexible scheduling and net pricing available for the travel trade.
Inquire About Custom Tours
Hallelujah Gospel Wednesday - Praise MusicWednesdays
- New York Lindy Hop Exchange
Friday, October 6 through Sunday, October 8 @ Alhambra Ballroom
- Historic House: Candlelight Ghost Tour
Saturday, October 7 through Friday, October 27 @ Morris-Jumel Mansion
- Alexander Hamilton Grange National Memorial · West Harlem / Hamilton Heights / Sugar Hill
- Bartow-Pell Mansion Museum
- Cathedral Church of Saint John the Divine, The · Morningside Heights
- Conservatory Garden - Central Park · East Harlem (El Barrio)
- Destinations Uptown
- Hamilton Heights West Harlem Community Preservation Organization · West Harlem / Hamilton Heights / Sugar Hill
- Hamilton Heights/Sugar Hill/West Harlem Historic District · West Harlem / Hamilton Heights / Sugar Hill
- Harlem One Stop · West Harlem / Hamilton Heights / Sugar Hill
- Harlem One Stop Cultural Heritage Tours · West Harlem / Hamilton Heights / Sugar Hill
- Hush Tours · East Harlem (El Barrio)
- NYC&Co Visitor Center