NYC - Board of Elections
Where To Vote
Polling places are located throughout the city. You can vote ONLY at your designated polling place. Make sure your are at the correct polling site and Election District/Assembly District (ED/AD) for your address.
Polling Places open 6:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M.
- Search with the Online Poll Site Address Locator
- Call the Voter Phone Bank at 1.866.VOTE.NYC
- E-mail your complete home address to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll e-mail your polling place location back to you. (Please put in the subject line the borough in which you reside.)
Making the Polls Accessible The Board has made a concerted effort to increase the polling place accessibility for senior citizens and handicapped voters by removing physical barriers to the voting area at New York City polling sites.
The effort includes:
- Installation of curb cuts to assist voters with wheelchairs in gaining access from street level
- Construction of building ramps or temporary ramps for voters with canes or wheelchairs
- Miscellaneous repairs to doors, handrails, light fixtures, and walkways
visitingNYC - Board of Elections
New York, NY
full map & directions
MTA: NYC transit
update this page
Plan Your ExperienceTours Mailing List Signup! favorite Favorites
- Black Excellence Celebrated by the WNET Group with February Film Premiers & Streaming Opportunities
- About Harlem One Stop
- read more...