The Interchurch Center is a 19-story limestone-clad office building located at 475 Riverside Drive and West 120th Street in Manhattan, New York City.
Home of over 70 organizations which represent community development, educational initiatives and inter-cultural and religious exchange.
Amenities provided to organizations and agencies who occupy the Center are:
- ecumenical chapel, complete with a major pipe organ installation;
- conference center with multiple breakout spaces, auditorium, boardroom;
- wellness center, offering travel immunizations, and medical consultations to the general public;
- ecumenical library, with 17,000 books and 55 periodical titles;
- full-service cafeteria, buffet dining room, and catering operation;
- art gallery where paintings, sculpture and photography exhibits are rotated throughout the year.
- multi-level parking garage beneath the building.
A Wednesday noontime concert series during the spring and fall features classical, gospel, jazz and choral music at no charge and open to the general public. The Interchurch Center Chorus and the Gospel Choir, both populated by tenant employees, present periodic concerts in the Center's chapel.EMAIL : INFO@INTERCHURCH-CENTER.ORG
Wednesday Noonday Concert - Classical MusicThrough May 29
475 Riverside Drive
Rear entrance 61 Claremont Avenue
New York, NY 10115
full map & directions
MTA: NYC transit
update this page
Plan Your ExperienceTours Mailing List Signup! favorite Favorites
- Apollo’s Comedy Club and Music Café Celebrate Women’s History Month with Special Line-up
- Black Excellence Celebrated by the WNET Group with February Film Premiers & Streaming Opportunities
- read more...