Mount Neboh Baptist Church
Mt Neboh Baptist Church famed for its choir and their powerful gospel music the church was the home of singer, Freddie Jackson, who grew up in New York's Harlem and got his musical start as a gospel singer at Mt. Neboh. As a child soloist, the singer sometimes moved the congregation to tears--learning early how to captivate an audience
Christian Education Schedule
- Sunday Worship Service - 8:00 AM and 11:00 AM
- Adult and Youth Sunday School - 9:30 AM
- New Discipleship Class - Sunday at 9:30 AM
visitingMount Neboh Baptist Church
1883 Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd.
New York, NY 10026
full map & directions
MTA: NYC transit
update this page
Plan Your ExperienceTours Mailing List Signup! favorite Favorites
- Apollo’s Comedy Club and Music Café Celebrate Women’s History Month with Special Line-up
- Black Excellence Celebrated by the WNET Group with February Film Premiers & Streaming Opportunities
- read more...