Broadway Mall Association
Robert Herrmann, President
- Ondie Suarez, Administrative Director
What We Do
The Broadway Mall Association has changed the face of Broadway. And as far as we're concerned. We're just getting started.
- We have planted and replaced dozens of small flowering trees, hundreds of shrubs, and thousands of groundcover plants that form the backdrop of the Malls' flowers.
- Each year we plant over 50,000 daffodils, tulips and muscari, which signal the arrival of Spring every year.
- We plant hundreds of annuals each year to ensure that Broadway blooms from early Spring through the late Fall.
- We restore and maintain benches so people can sit on the Malls.
- We provide supplemental cleaning and maintenance (and work closely with New York City's Parks Department) to keep the Malls attractive year-round.
- We transform Broadway from November to February with beautiful winter lighting.
Since we began our work, we've learned a lot, not only about which plants flourish and which don't, but also about how much the Malls mean to the community. Merchants benefit from the beautiful, improved environment, and the Malls make Broadway a more pleasant place to shop, stroll or simply sit and take in the sights.
Why not join the BMA and become part of this exciting urban adventure?
visitingBroadway Mall Association
2095 Broadway, Suite 403
New York, NY 10023
full map & directions
MTA: NYC transit
update this page
Plan Your ExperienceTours Mailing List Signup! favorite Favorites
- Black Excellence Celebrated by the WNET Group with February Film Premiers & Streaming Opportunities
- About Harlem One Stop
- read more...