Explore Harlem: Sugar Hill North to Washington Heights Neighborhood Walking Tour
Harlem One Stop Cultural Heritage Tours, New York
-Advance booking required
· Sugar Hill North Harlem. Learn about development of area.
· Learn about Church of the Intercession & Trinity Cemetery –the resting place of some of New York City’s aristocracy and politicos who shaped the development of New York City.
· Visit the Morris-Jumel Mansion and The Hispanic Society of America
· See former residences of some of Harlem’s notable residents associated with the Harlem Renaissance
Things to know before booking:
· This is a walking tour. Wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
· This tour focuses on neighborhood history. It does not include visit to church or music.
· Tour may be moderately difficult for the physically challenged.
· Guided tour by licensed tour guide and Harlem resident
· Gratuities (optional, but appreciated)
Schedule & Tickets
Fridays · $30.00 · tickets local_activity
venueHarlem One Stop Cultural Heritage Tours
502 West 142nd Street
New York, NY 10031
full map & directions
MTA: NYC transit
update this page
Plan Your ExperienceTours Mailing List Signup! favorite Favorites
- Black Excellence Celebrated by the WNET Group with February Film Premiers & Streaming Opportunities
- About Harlem One Stop
- read more...